RESTBET548 CASİNO OYUNLARI

Betpas Giriş

The incident occurred in the rural Abdurrahman District of Erzurum Karayazı district. Semanur Gültekin, one of the 8 children of Şerife- Battal Gültekin couple, wanted to enter the kitchen at the request of her sister and check the soup in the pressure cooker.

While Gültekin was trying to open the lid of the pot he had lowered from the stove, there was an explosion due to the pressure created. Battal Gültekin heard her daughter’s screams and ran to the kitchen. Semanur Gültekin, whom Battal Gültekin took to the state hospital in Tutak district of Ağrı with his own means, was transferred to Erzurum City Hospital Burn Treatment Center after his intervention.

Betpas Kayıt

‘I NO LONGER GO NEXT WITH THE DUCTED COOKER’

Semanur Gültekin, who had third degree burns on her abdomen and legs, said, “We were preparing for iftar. My sister asked me to control the soup cooked under pressure. My face was burned because it was on the ground. My father came to me right after the explosion. First I went under cold water, then they took me to the hospital. Now my health is very good. he said.

betpas giriş adresini değişti. Kısa süre önce yenilenen adresi ise betpas506 olarak karşımıza çıkmaktadır.

About BETPAS KAYIT
betpas giriş sonrası %100 Hoşgeldin bonusu kazandıran bir site.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*